What are the ORION Leadership Awards?
The ORION Leadership awards recognize research breakthroughs and innovation within Ontario. To read more about our 2012 ORION Leadership Award Winners click here!
Who is eligible?
- Anyone who has demonstrated leadership with outcomes that serve to advance Ontario’s research, education and/or innovation landscape.
- Anyone who has made a positive impact on their classroom, institution, community, and/or project through an innovative solution.
Categories for ORION Leadership Awards:
- Higher Education
How do I nominate someone or myself?
In 250 words or less:
- Describe how you – or someone you know – have demonstrated leadership with outcomes that serve to advance the Ontario research, education and/or innovation landscape, by leveraging innovative technology.
- Summarize the impact of this initiative. (Include results, findings, benefit, and advancement to research).
- Why do you think you, or the nominee is a leader within the category?
Submissions will be judged on the following:
- How well the initiative advanced Ontario research, education and/or innovation landscape under the nominee’s leadership.
- How well the initiative leveraged innovative technology.
- How impactful the initiative was.
- How convincing the submission was that this individual is a leader in their category.