ITIL®, the world’s leading best-practice framework for implementing IT Service Management, presents ITIL® version 4. ITIL® 4 introduces IT Service Management through a new Service Value System (SVS) framework, providing an end-to-end view of how to successfully strengthen business value and leverage concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management.
Enhance your understanding of IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery, and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services with the ITIL® 4 foundational course.
- Live, certified instructor-led training
- The official AXELOS ITIL® Foundation Guidance e-book
- Study guides, including sample exams and practice questions
Who is it for?
The ITIL® Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest or a stake in IT service management.
The certification is not just designed for IT teams, as it can provide benefits to:
- Anyone who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework, which would include any professionals working within an organization that has adopted ITIL®.
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management.
- Employees outside of IT or technical roles who are stakeholders or key resources for the delivery of IT services.
There are no specific prerequisites for ITIL® 4 Foundation training.
* Please note that the age requirement for attending the training or attempting the exam is restricted to any candidate that is at least 18 years old.
The course will develop your understanding of:
- The operations of modern IT and digital service organizations
- Value streams and how they increase speed and efficiency
- Commonly used service management terms and concepts
- Effective cultural or behavioural principles
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- ITIL Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL® Service Value System
- The Service Value Chain and Service Value Streams
- Key ITIL® Practices
Date: September 25 – 27, 2023
Duration: 3 full days (9 am – 5 pm EST)
Cost: $1999 + HST
ORION Community Training courses are exclusively for ORION constituents. Organizers have the right to restrict access to online resources accordingly.