Due to the potential impact of an attack on the physical safety of communities, employees or customers, ICS /SCADA security is an even higher priority than for traditional IT systems. Cyber criminals have already developed malware threats such as Triton/TRISIS and Stuxnet that can disrupt industrial Operation Technology (OT).
The ICS/SCADA Cyber Security Training Course is a hands-on training which will enable you to learn the foundation of security and defending architectures from attacks. You will learn to think like a hacker to in order to defend your organization from the types of attacks that are commonly conducted against industrial control systems.
You will learn powerful methods to analyze the risk of both the IT and corporate network. Once your foundation has been set, you will look at the best practices and recommendations when it comes to bridging the air gap. You will learn a systematic process of intrusion and malware analysis. Once you have the process for analysis mastered, you will be introduced to the digital forensic process and how to respond to incidents when a breach is detected.
- Instructor-led, streaming video training modules – 1-year access
- Official EC-Council e-courseware – 1-year access
- iLabs, virtual lab platform – 6 months access
- Certification exam voucher
- Certificate of attendance
- Introduction to ICS/SCADA network defense
- TCP/IP 101
- Introduction to hacking
- Vulnerability management
- Standards and regulations for cybersecurity
- Securing the ICS network
- Bridging the air gap
- Introduction to intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
Who is it for
This course is specially designed for IT professionals who are involved in managing or directing their organization’s IT infrastructure and who are responsible for establishing and maintaining information security policies, practices and procedures. The focus in the course is on the Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems.
- Linux operating system fundamentals, including basic command line usage.
- Conceptual knowledge of programming/scripting.
- Solid grasp of essential networking concepts (OSI model, TCP/IP, networking devices, and transmission media).
- Understanding of basic security concepts (e.g., malware, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, and vulnerabilities).
- Familiarity with network traffic inspection tools (Wireshark, TShark, or TCPdump) is highly recommended.
Duration: 24 hours or 3 full-day sessions
Cost: $1450.00 + HST
ORION Flexible Online Training courses are exclusively for ORION constituents. Organizers have the right to restrict access to online resources accordingly.
For more information, please contact ORION’s Community Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org