December 1, 2015
Protect Your Institution Against DDoS & DNS Outages
Date: Tuesday December 1, 2015
Time: Noon to 1pm
Presenter: Mark Gaudet, Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)
Registration: Now open!
D-Zone Anycast DNS offers improved external DNS resolution, up-time, and added DDoS protection for DNS for the research, education and innovation institutions connected to ORION.
What to Expect
- How to protect against DNS outages, system failure and DDoS attacks
- The complimentary solution offered to ORION connected institutions
- Case studies from higher education and research institutions
- Audience Q and A
Who is this Webinar for?
- IT Infrastructure Directors
- School Board Superintendants
- Network Managers
- Research and Development Managers
Registrants can also enjoy the webinar with a complimentary Tim Hortons gift card — it’s our way of saying welcome!