Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst has been designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats.
It is a comprehensive, specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence and is compliant to government and industry published frameworks.
This threat intelligence training program will benefit professionals who are looking to build effective threat intelligence for their organization in order to combat modern-day cyberattacks and prevent future attacks.
CTIA maps 100 percent to the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) in the category Analyze and specialty area Threat/Warning Analyst (TWA), as well as the CREST Certified Threat Intelligence Manager (CC TIM).
- Instructor-led, streaming video training modules – 1-year access
- Official EC-Council e-courseware – 1-year access
- iLabs, virtual lab platform – 6 months access
- Certification exam voucher
- Certificate of completion
- Introduction to threat intelligence
- Cyber threats and kill chain methodology
- Requirements, planning, direction, and review
- Data collection and processing
- Data analysis
- Intelligence reporting and dissemination
Who is it for?
- Ethical hackers
- Security practitioners, engineers, analysts, architects and managers
- Threat hunters
- SOC professionals
- Digital forensic and malware analysts
- Incident response team members
- Threat intelligence analysts, associates, researchers and consultants
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence
There are no prerequisites, however, two years of security-related experience is recommended.
Duration: 3 days or 24 hours
Cost: $1900.00 + HST
ORION Flexible Online Training courses are exclusively for ORION constituents. Organizers have the right to restrict access to online resources accordingly.
For more information, please contact ORION’s Community Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org