Who is eligible?
- Innovators who are part of a connected institution on ORION’s high-speed research and education network
- Individuals or groups who have demonstrated leadership with outcomes that serve to advance Ontario’s research, education and/or innovation landscape
- Individuals or groups who have made a positive impact on their classroom, institution, community, and/or project through an innovative solution
Categories for ORION Leadership Awards:
- Kindergarten – Grade 12 Education
- Higher Education
- Innovation in health, research, technology and other sectors in Ontario
How do I nominate someone or myself?
Complete an online form.
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Describe how the nominee(s) has demonstrated leadership with outcomes that serve to advance the Ontario research, education and/or innovation landscape by leveraging the ORION network or cloud services
- Summarize the impact of this initiative by including the results, findings, benefits, and/or advancement to research, education or innovation
- Explain why you think the nominee(s) is a leader within their category
Submissions will be judged on the following:
- How well the initiative advanced Ontario research, education and/or innovation landscape under the leadership of the nominee(s)
- How well the initiative leveraged ORION’s network and/or cloud services in an innovative way
- How much of an impact the initiative made
We look forward to reading your submissions and learning how our network and cloud services are being used to make a difference!