EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) is a comprehensive professional course that teaches students how to develop enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
Learn various methods of identifying vulnerabilities and taking countermeasures against vulnerabilities. Learn how to secure data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
EDRP provides a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan.
- Instructor-led, streaming video training modules – 1-year access
- Official EC-Council e-courseware – 1-year access
- CyberQ Labs, virtual lab platform – 6 months access
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Attendance
- Introduction to disaster recovery and business continuity
- Business continuity management
- Risk assessment
- Business impact analysis
- Business continuity plan
- Data backup
- Data recovery strategies
- Virtualization bases disaster recovery
- System recovery
- Centralized and decentralized computing
- Disaster recovery planning process
- BCP testing, maintenance, and training
Who is it for
- IT professionals in the disaster recovery and business continuity or system administration domain
- Business continuity and disaster recovery consultants
- Individuals wanting to establish themselves in the field of IT business continuity and disaster recovery
- IT risk managers and consultants
- CISOs and IT directors
Min 2 years experience in disaster recovery and business continuity
Duration: 40 hours or 5 full-day sessions
Cost: $2600.00 + HST
ORION Flexible Online Training courses are exclusively for ORION constituents. Organizers have the right to restrict access to online resources accordingly.
For more information, please contact ORION’s Community Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org