For 24 Hour Support and ISP-related queries, please contact the Network Operations Centre (NOC):
- Toll-Free: (866) 862-0554
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To report a network outage, please have the following information ready when calling the ORION NOC:
- Your name and return phone number
- Your site location
- A valid e-mail address
- A brief description of your outage
For all other issues, please call us at ORION and your call will be directed to the appropriate individual. Our main directory number is (416) 507-9860.
Customer service is our the top of our priority and we understand the importance of our network running smoothly and effectively. With this in mind we have outlined an “Escalation Procedure” for contacting ORION in case of a large-scale outage or emergency.
The escalation levels for service affecting outages are as follows:
|1||NOCemail@example.com||(866) 862-0554||0 Minutes|
|2||Engineering Teamfirstname.lastname@example.org||(416) 507-9860||30 Minutes|
|3||Directoremail@example.com||(416) 507-9860 x 228*||2 Hours|
* Indicates business numbers at which individuals can be reached during normal business hours. Outside of these hours, each of the individuals can be reached through the NOC.