Learn how to protect, detect, and respond to network attacks and attain defense-in-depth security.
Certified Network Defender (CND) is designed to help organizations create and deploy the most comprehensive network defense system.
This course addresses the fundamentals of network defense. You’ll learn to apply network security controls, protocols and perimeter appliances. It also covers secure IDS and VPN, firewall configuration, network traffic signatures, analysis and vulnerability scanning. All of which will help you to design network security policies and incident response plans.
CND focuses on the latest technologies: IoT, attack surface analysis, threat intelligence, software defined networks (SDN), network function virtualization (NFV), Docker, Kubernetes, and container security.
Who Should Get Trained in Network Security?
Certified Network Defender is recommended for individuals who have a fundamental knowledge of networking concepts. It is highly recommended for:
- Network Administrators
- IT Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Data Analysts
- Network Technicians
- Network attacks and defense strategies
- Administrative network security
- Technical network security
- Network perimeter security
- Endpoint security for Windows systems
- Endpoint security for Linux systems
- Endpoint security for Mobile devices
- Endpoint security for IoT devices
- Administrative application security
- Data security
- Enterprise virtual network security
- Enterprise cloud network security
- Enterprise wireless network security
- Network traffic monitoring and analysis
- Network logs monitoring and analysis
- Incident response and forensic investigation
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Risk anticipation with risk management
- Threat assessment with attack surface analysis
- Threat prediction with cyber threat intelligence
Certified Network Defender Live Online Training is exclusively for ORION constituents. Organizers have the right to restrict access to online resources accordingly.