When it comes to the future of education, virtual reality is emerging as a game-changer. This innovative digital technology helps educators bring learning to life through computer-generated simulations.
How to use the VR (Virtual Reality) Headset
- Use your mobile device to install apps, or use a website to watch VR videos.Choose one of the following recommended apps to watch or create virtual reality demos and simulations:Google Cardboard
Proton Pulse for Google Cardboard
- Confirm that there are two frames on your viewer/phone (the app or video may explain how to use your personal device alongside the VR headset)
- Note: a single frame will result in a double image. When the screen of the mobile phone has two of the same images, it is ready to be used
- Expand the silicone foldable section of the VR headset
- Open the app that you have downloaded
- Select an experience you wish to view
- Place your mobile device within the mobile device clasp and enjoy
We’ll talk about Virtual Reality and more ways in which technology empowers education at our THINK conference on May 1-2, 2018. Subscribe now to get the exclusive first invite to the conference!