When it comes to the future of education, virtual reality is emerging as a game-changer. This innovative digital technology helps educators bring learning to life through computer-generated simulations.
How to use the VR (Virtual Reality) Headset
- Use your mobile device to install apps, or use a website to watch VR videos.
Choose one of the following recommended apps to watch or create virtual reality demos and simulations:
- Confirm that there are two frames on your viewer/phone (the app or video may explain how to use your personal device alongside the VR headset)
- Note: a single frame will result in a double image. When the screen of the mobile phone has two of the same images, it is ready to be used
- Expand the silicone foldable section of the VR headset
- Open the app that you have downloaded
- Select a experience you wish to view
- Place your mobile device within the mobile device clasp and enjoy
Sample Virtual Reality environments
We’ll talk about Virtual Reality and more ways in which technology empowers education at our THINK conference on May 1-2, 2018. Subscribe now to get the exclusive first invite to the conference!