Get affordable, high-quality IT services and products through SMARTnet® Equivalent Support Services from FlexITy Solutions Inc. thanks to a new collaboration between the Ontario Educational Collaborative Marketplace (OECM) and the Ontario Research and Innovation Optical Network (ORION).
Collaboration Brings Value to Our Customers
This is the first time that OECM and ORION have collaborated to offer IT related services and products:
- Both organizations play a unique role in connecting Ontario’s school boards, colleges and universities and other broader public sector organizations
- OECM brings expertise in collaborative sourcing and procurement
- ORION brings expertise in IT and network infrastructure
To ensure these offerings met customers’ needs, ORION also coordinated a community board comprised of members of Ontario’s schools, colleges and universities to evaluate potential products and services. Participating institutions included McMaster University, Queen’s University, WEDnet, LARG*net and GTAnet.
About SMARTnet® Equivalent Support Services
- SMARTnet® Equivalent Services and replacement for core routing, switches and security products
- free delivery of replacement products
- easy access to the latest software updates
- 24/7 technical support – online and toll free number
- no additional cost to return and replace damaged/defective products
- warranty coverage on replaced products
What This Means For Procurement & IT Professionals
- Easy access to the latest software and security patches.
- Top-Quality Services and Products
- Saves You Time and Money
Start Saving with SMARTnet® – Getting started is easy:
- Get in touch with our SMARTnet supplier partner or OECM for more information
- Sign a Client-Supplier Agreement
- Place your order
- Start saving!
Learn more about SMARTnet services — Join us for an “Introduction to SMARTnet® Equivalent Support Services” information session on May 21, 2014 at 2:00 pm.
OECM is a Broader Public Sector, not-for-profit group procurement organization, offering a marketplace of competitively-sourced and priced products and services that deliver savings and efficiencies to publicly funded organizations.
The OECM Advantage includes:
- Savings by unlocking the power of collaborative sourcing
- Choice of products and services for Facilities, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Operations and more
- Service that is consistent, accessible and responsive
As Ontario’s backbone of innovation, Ontario Research and Innovation Optical Network (ORION) is one of the largest Research, Education and Innovation (RE&I) networks in the world. We connect all of Ontario’s universities, most colleges, several teaching hospitals, public research facilities, and a growing number of Ontario’s school boards to one another and to a global network of RE&I connections. In addition to providing one of the world’s fastest broadband connections – we are a research and innovation partner for our members. Through our technology and support, ORION constantly strives to keep Ontario on the leading edge of innovation.
Learn more about how ORION serves Ontario’s research, education and innovation communities with our ultra high-speed fibre optic network and our Nebula program of cloud services.
For more information, please contact:
Business Relationship Manager, OECM
Director of Marketing and Communications, ORION
Office: 416.507.9860 ext. 250